Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star // new cartilage earring // Fashionology


When I found this earring on Fashionology the other day, I was so excited. It's so cute and sparkly which I love. The photos don't capture how delicate and beautiful in person the earring is. How it  captures the light and shines bright. Over a year ago I pinned a photo of an earring very similar to this on Pinterest and I've been looking for it ever since.

Fashionology is handmade sterling silver jewelry, I would check them out if you like really simple and cute pieces. Their jewelry is very simple and geometric and their new collection has a lot of tribal aspects. Their pieces are very different than anything I see everywhere else. I also really liked these Teardrop Quartz earring and these Dot earrings

I must also add that they have great customer service, unfortunately one of the quartz stones fell out the same day that I received the piece. I contacted them and they quickly replied and were so nice about it, they sent me a new earring right away. All their jewelry has a one year warranty, which I am forever grateful for.

2 comments:

  1. When I pierced my cartilage, it hurt like hell, hope it never did for you; the earring looks really elegant. :)

    http://www.roomxcv.com | Room 95

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nose piercing was the most painful for me, compared to that the ones on my ears weren't so bad haha and thank you so much!!

      Delete