Friday, July 24, 2015

TrueBurger is a must.

Cheesy TrueBurger & fries & toasted marshmallow milkshake

If you live in the Oakland area you probably know about TrueBurger, there's just no way you can't. It's just so so so good. All the ingredients are really fresh and there's nothing flashy about it, but a lot of care to detail which makes the perfect burger. The one word I would use to describe it is: buttery. As a whole it had a very rich, buttery flavor which I highly enjoyed. I really thought the bun of the burger was really good, most of the time I hardly notice the bun, it's just used to get the inside ingredients into my mouth, but this one had a really flavor and a light texture with a little bit of chewyness (in a good way). We also got regular and garlic fries, which were both great. Super thin and crispy. And the milkshake. They have a huge list of other flavors you can add to your milkshake, so we got two vanilla milkshakes with different mix-ins. Twinkie and toasted marshmallow both absolutely delicious. It's a very subtle flavor in you milkshake but you can definitely taste both of them and both really really good. The toasted marshmallow was my favorite and I highly recommend it, I could drink it everyday. They started to get crowded just as they opened up, but they got your order out fast, so it wasn't a big deal at all. They have two locations in Oakland, on Grand and one on Broadway and sadly closed on Mondays :( TrueBurger is definitely one of the best burgers I've ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment